|The MRF series are radio frequency based analysers that determine the moisture content through measurement of the dielectric constant of a product. The MRF comprises an antenna plus local RF generator enclosure and a processor/display unit with interconnecting cable.
- Fully Representative Bulk Moisture Readings
RF penetrates the entire sampling volume
- Unaffected by sample PH or Colour
Confidence in the measurement readings
- Long term Stability
- High Speed Measurement
Ensures timely corrective action through automated or manual process adjustment
- No moving parts
No routine maintenance
- Choice of antennae for a diverse range of applications
Open frame for web and panel applications, circular or disc for duct installations, co-axial tube or pipe for liquid/paste applications and a multi-element array for web profiling.
- Compensation input for Product Temperature
- Internal Product Gating Facility
Obviates the need for additional hardware
- Simple and Reliable Operation
Changes to operating parameters are effected using a minimal number of key strokes via the Intuitive Operator Interface.
- Wide choice of field communications: analog
Analog, serial or industrial bus